- Web publishing ： Upload files to the server and make them publish
- How to receive files ： Download uploaded files
- Access https://briefcase.riken.jp/, enter a User ID and a password for postman. Click [Login]. Note: For web publication of files you have already uploaded, go to [4. For Web publication…].
- Click the [Upload] link on the left side of the screen.
- Select the [File List] tab and click [Upload] at the bottom of the screen. Note: If the latest version of Java is installed on your computer click the D&D icon. Drag and drop to upload files and folders.
- For Web publication, click the “Web Publication” icon on the left sidebar.
- Enter Web Publication Expiry Date and click [Create].
If you check “Send E-mail after,” your Web Publication Address will be sent to your email address automatically at the time of publication.
Your Web publication procedures are now complete.
Note: Make sure you inform the file recipient the Web Publication Address.
- Click the [Web Publication] icon to view the Web Publication Address
- Click the on the [File List] tab.
- How to suspend Web publication
Click the [Detail] icon on the line where the Web publication is listed in the [File List] tab.
Click [Suspend Web Publication] at the bottom of the Detail screen.
- To receive the files, enter Web Publication Address on your browser.
Enter Password and click [Login] if a password was set by the sender. Note: If you do not know the address or password, ask the sender to give it to you.
- Click on the file name to download. When a pop-up screen appears, click [OK].