Last updated on: 2014/08/26
ACCC provides an eLearning system with the following features for RIKEN personnel, staff who are working at RIKEN as subcontractors, and visitors who will only be here for a short time.
- ACCC’s eLearning system provides an Information Security course, which everyone who uses a computer within RIKEN is required to take before they log on to the RIKEN network.
- Even guests who don’t have a RIKEN ID are required to take the course before using RIKEN IT devices and systems.
- The manner in which you access the course depends on whether you have a RIKEN ID starting with a numeral. Please refer to the list at the bottom of this page and take the tutorial for the category you fall under.
- The Information Security course is provided by ACCC.
- ACCC’s eLearning system provides various training courses for those who have RIKEN IDs starting with a numeral to facilitate RIKEN work.
- RIKEN’s various divisions each provide their own courses. (e.g. Human Resources division)
- Only RIKEN personnel with RIKEN IDs starting with a numeral can take the courses.